Monday 13 April 2009

In the Depths of a Lover's Heart!!!

In the depths of a lover's heart-seanie/rianne


Love,
This four letter word,
Stringed with emotions,
Burning with fire, passion.

Love is in the air,
Here, there and everywhere,
The atmosphere getting hotter by the second,
My heart thumping harder and harder,

The love that we all look for,
As rare as it is,
It'll come, if i look hard enough,
If i try hard enough,

Now that I've found you,
Won't you take my hand,
For baby, it's you I want,
For baby, when we talk about love,
You're all I see,
You make me daydream,

I just want to confess,
My feelings to you,
That are locked in my heart,
When the time is right,
Ill open my heart to you.


Another poem made by me and rianne(awesome poet) =) . Its about love as you can see . Im sure everyone goes through this . I hope you all like the poem =) .


~seanwentz~

No comments: