Tuesday 11 August 2009

The Thought of You is Always in my Mind !!!

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates . Been pretty busy this week, i have finally been installed as Editor of the Board 09/10. The installation went well, and as smooth as it could be. It was great. Here are a few pictures, since my blog is lacking of pictures.




Waiting to go up on stage.




Group photo with the BOD.



Me with the form 2's



Me and Yaz, gosh i miss her so much.



Yaz,me and phoebe after bonding time.





Well, let's continue last week the Editorial Board had an AGM meeting. So i stayed back for it and went to U6S2 right after school with Joshua. They were going to announce the new Board of Directors. As they started with the Chief Editor, it was a form 6 girl. After that, it was time for the Assistant Chief Editor, and they called out Joshua. Joshua was so shocked that he was wondering who was it. It was so unexpected for him. I'm proud of him. As they moved on and on, it finally came to Photography. I was waiting anxiously for my name to be called out because i have been taking pictures for quite a while now and i do have the experience as told during the Interview.

Then, they announced it and the new Head of Photography was a form 6 guy. I was a little dissapointed but i understand that they prioritise for the form 6's. I also then found out from a friend that he was a newbie. Well, i just have to live with it. One day, i'll have my very own DSLR then i could take pictures anytime i want.

Well moving on, there will be MTV World Stage this saturday but there is school in the morning and the timetable would be following monday's timetable. I mean how awesome and hardcore is that ? On monday's school ends at 2.30pm . Gosh school ending at 2.30pm on a saturday is dreadful. I might also be going for World Stage. I wont be able to rest at all for the whole week because i have futsal on sunday afternoon and RCIA classes at night. I just hope i would be able to take pictures during Kawat Kaki Competition during that day. I would be able to skip classes plus it might cheer me up, i hope so.


That's about it for now, take care. I'll update soon enough.

~seanwentz~



No comments: