Thursday 5 August 2010

This is life !

Sorry readers that i have not been updating my blog lately. Exam stress has finally hit me and its time to seriously study. I would also like to apologise if i have treated any of you badly or unreasonably. There are a lot of things juggling in my mind now. Based on my post title, life's not fair sometimes. We don't always get what we want. Just like what everyone says.

I feel life could be fair if we could just leave behind the 7 deadly sins and with that left behind i can assure you that life could be as fair as you want it to be. People being appreciate for what they've done and awarded for an accomplishment. Well, its sad to say i am in that situation now where people actually lied for what they've done just to get a certain something.

Its really sad and degrading to the society that people would actually do that. Have some pride in yourself rather than lying to get things. I shall not mention any names but even if you do that, everyone deserves a little something for their effort and work at least.

Yes, disappointment over perceived unfairness, injustice, promises not kept, tends to go hand in hand with increasing prosperity. Expectations are dashed. What can I say! by Mary Douglas.

I shall not carry on any further because i could go on forever on this topic. I'm sure all of you have experienced this and/or caused this yourself. This is life.....

No comments: