Saturday, 17 September 2011

Crush

Crush - SeanDing.


I have a crush on you,
Yes, I do,
I know it's real,
For this one i can feel.


When you walk by me,
My heart races,
When you look at me,
I feel your warmth.


We just met,
Only passed a few words,
How did i fall for you?,
How did i know this crush is real?


It could be your smile,
Maybe your eyes,
Or just you,
That I can't resist.


I know you know,
I have a crush on you,
I know you feel the same,
But that's just too good,
To be true.


Before I could,
Tell you how i feel,
You told me how you felt.


You said,'You're sorry',
You're not interested,
It was worth the try,
For anyone can be your friend,
But only one can be your soul mate.

15 comments:

A guy named Lulu said...

Crush'ees! :/

Emerald Avalanche said...

That's so sweet.

Kianna said...

AWWW love love love

Asad said...

Lovely post I like It very Much thanx For posting this info:)))

its all about fashion latest fashion site
that i have created just to facilitate the people with latest information about fashion
For more Information you just Have to Log-on Our website Hope
Click here

kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts

Polo

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

kevin said...

Moncler Men

Moncler Vests

Moncler Jacket Online

Moncler Caps

Pawan Kumar said...

Download The Amazing Spider Man 2

Pawan Kumar said...

Download X Men Days Of Future past

Pawan Kumar said...

Download X Men Days Of Future past

Pawan Kumar said...

Download X Men Days Of Future past

Praveen RS said...

I love this site and it is nice to acess
famous personalities in coimbatore -

Iftekhar Ahmed said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!
Iftekhar Ahmed

Toby McGuire said...

Your article is very useful and have good knowledge, thanks for the post.
DMP

fog247 said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.
FOG

Bipasha said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Radiator Covers UK