Friday 16 May 2008

American Idol , Scrabble!!! and Many Other Things

Exams are over and now i can get back to blogging sweet!.But its not the time to relax and party yet ....there is still results and nilam and folios to do !!!( i must re-do some parts of my sej folio due to some changes made by PPD[something working for kementerian thingy].)My sejarah teacher ,Pn Sarala kept on calling them idiots and stupid people while she was telling us the changes haha .....and she even asked us to complain and gave us the number on the white board haha ....

Next topic!

There is this guy......which is called a poser (named by hui jan) promoting their blog using other people name on other peoples chat box.....my friend hui jan was a victim and i was too. The guy used other peoples name to promote his/her blog and its obvious no one likes it . So to the Guy promoting your blog ' Get A Life Man ' .

Next topic!

Scrabble Competition Nationals level ! Well i didnt know my name was going to be put down for Nationals ....i didnt plan to go to Nationals as my PMR trials and exams are coming...and im full of stress! ....Im sorry Hui jan for pulling out and Nicholas too . I just couldnt take the stress and i also promised my dad , that i will not join anymore activities and concentrate on my upcoming PMR exams. (Im going to kepp my Word) So yeah! my replacement is going to be Satyan. Well at least i found a replacement . Wish the under 18 team and under 15 team Good Luck for scrabble and bring Proudness to our school .

Next Topic!

American Idol! Finals - David Archuleta Vs David Cook !

Well, im kinda sad that Syesha went home yesterday , because she is a great singer .....oh well 'Only one Can be the next American Idol' (gosh im being like ryan haha )

Firstly , i dont know who to support cause i like them both , they are both great but only one can be the next American Idol .......well u all can say im not loyal because im supporting both haha. Next week will be the Finals of American Idol !!!!!(American Idol music **) xD. Its going to be a great finals !


Well i have to go now .....!!!!Thanks for reading my blog ; D

~Sean wentz~

No comments: