Thursday 19 March 2009

ICC 2009 !!!

ICC 2009 was such an awesome concert . One of the best out of the 3 i've been to .....For next year's concert i dont know if i could take on the challenge of beating this years concert . I dont know if you saw me , but i was the guy who ran up stage to pass Henry the message =P . Also it was an unforgetable one . Im also gonna miss a few of the new people i've met as mentioned in my last post . Sorry if i did not mention your name in it . I also met some of my old friends that i have not seen in 5 to 6 years . I only managed to have time to get one picture of myself with Hunnymadu and the others are for the interact blog and so on =) .





Here are the pictures:- [P/s: click to enlarge]




The Urban Attitude rehearsing



Marking their spots .


King's Cross . Tanisha supervising



Poker face . Rehearsing outside the front entrance.



Caprice!. He wasnt bad . He sat beside me while his performance was on .



The guy playing the drums and keeping the crowd in anticipation.



Bam.! They come out . Finally



One buck short performed the last performance . Their performance was heart pounding and fun . I have a few more pictures that i randomly took =) .



Finishing up the sourveniers.



End product. Not really 10% to go .


The man behind the scenes controlling the lights.



Me and Hunnymadu.


I seriously had a lot of fun this year and its sort of boring now cause there is nothing much to look forward to anymore . I hope you guys enjoy the vid. and photos =) . Video will be posted soon......

~seanwentz~

No comments: