Thursday 14 May 2009

Goal Achieved !!!

I have finally achieved my goal today of becoming the Editor of ICSAS . All my hard work has paid off and now i can fully concentrate on my mid terms . It was a seriously nervous moment for me today . After we voted and handed in the voting ballets, Karis called upon Jiunn jie and Iis to entertain us . Chong and Choo hong also went up to try and entertain us . It took almost 40mins for them to discuss and count the votes . When they came in after counting and discussing everything . They offered us cake for all the support and cooperation that we have given them . We're all really going to miss you 08/09 BOD.

Half way eating, Karis was just anxious to reveal the results . She said ' want to know who got the Editor post first ?' . I seriously got soo nervous and i just couldnt swallow the cake . I almost cough when she revealed my name . I was truly in joy and happiness . Even words cant explain it . The Future Bod of 09/10 is now under probation and will be reviewed by our teacher advisor Pn Manjeet. There could be changes to the BOD and so the confirmed results will be tomorrow. Anyways its time for me to study . The names of the new BOD members is at the Interact Blog under my links . Take care all.

~seanwentz~

No comments: