Monday 24 August 2009

Everlasting Kiss !!!

Everlasting Kiss - by seanie.

As we walk along the road,
Running away from the crowd,
We stumble along a dark alley,
Partially in darkness,

I stare into her brown eyes,
Thinking of what to do next,
We hug and express our love in words,
I stare into her eyes again,
And rub her nose against mine,

My heart beats like it never has before,
I lean closer towards her,
And when our eyes close, our lips meet,
We both feel all of our emotions at once,

A feeling that words can't described,
As we pull away, She looks into my eyes,
And I stare into hers,
We smile, realizing that it was our first kiss,
And it wasn't going to be our last.


This poem symbolizes true emotion and love, when two lovers kiss. I really hope you all like it.

~seanwentz~

2 comments:

nrzulaikha zulkiflee said...

beautiful poem Sean (:

Sean Ding said...

Thanks ikha. Its a true story