Wednesday 25 November 2009

You're Worth It !!!

Hey everyone :). Sorry that i have not been updating my blog lately. I have been really busy with interact and designing. Yesterday was entirely a tiring day for me, my schools interact club had a community service project to an Orphanage named Precious Home which is located behind of the MBPJ Library. The children there were really hyper and coorperative. Most of them can read just that a few of them couldn't . Anyways, we will be having these visits on tuesday and thursday until the end of holidays. I really hope to go there and be with them again.


I will now post up a few designs i have done with photoshop through out the learning process :








 



I only accept constructive criticism thank you.I'll update more soon .


~seanwentz~

No comments: