Saturday 23 August 2008

Dayout!

On friday i went out for bowling at Mid Valley, hosted by ICC . So the day started like this .....I got ready and went off to cheryls house at around 11.30am. Edmund, Wye hong , Yen peng and Iis was there . Lepak there playing PS2 using the computer . Edmund was searching on Google how to speak Japanese cause we heard there was going to be japanese interactors there at bowling. He started copying down the japanese words into his phone *laughs*.

At around 12.35pm , we were late already , walking out of Cheryls house we found out that Wye hong and Yen peng didnt have socks . So we had to go back into Cheryls house to search for a pair of socks. Unfortunately, Cheryl didnt have any socks . So then, we went out to search for a Cab. After waiting and waiting , we finally found one . Me , Edmund and Wye hong went first because the Cab could only fit 4 of us but theres 5 of us . So Cheryl and Yen peng stayed back and me , Edmund and Wye hong went on first . The Cab man asked us if we wanted to use the Highway or the Bangsar way . then he said highway is faster but we have to add an additional 80 sens because of the tol .

We chose the highway because we were late . When we were reaching MV , we saw the meter and it was already RM 8.50. I was talking to Wye hong at the back Edmund was sitting infront . We both thought that the guy was cheating us because the meter went up soo fast . We reached MV , total amount we had to pay the Cab was Rm 9.20(damn thats exp). So we rushed up to the bowling alley and found out there was only 5 japanese interactors . It was a total let down. So we went out of the bowling alley and waited outside for Karis and everyone else . We gathered and found out the Cheryl and Yen peng weren't here yet . We called them and found out they were still looking for a Cab.

We then went in , and got our bowling shoes and started playing . Unfortunately we werent in the same group . It was 5 people per group. 2 people in my group didnt turn up , soo we had to play for them . Suddenly people started leaving soo there was only 2 people left in my group . Me and this other guy . Played and played my hand was hurting like mad and i was soo tired . Finally the thing ended and i decided to go home . I was suppose to go home with Cheryl but Edmund told me that Cheryl had already went home . I was shocked to hear that . So i called Cheryl but she didnt answer her phone instead her voicemail answered . I called a few more times and finally she answered i couldnt hear anything soo i asked Khairul to talk to her but he cant really hear her either.

Me and Khairul then went to MPH bookstore to look for some books . I tried calling Cheryl again and she told me she was at Carrefour buying afew stuff and asked me to wait at the entrance. Khairul and Edmund then went home already . I could'nt stand waiting at the entrance i was scared they could'nt find me because MV has many entrances . So i went off scouting for them ...i didnt even know where Carrefour is . Went to look at the map , then i found Carrefour by that time my legs were dying . I walked into Carrefour to look for them , suddenly i found Yen peng *in tears*. She was looking for thing to buy for Brandon for his birthday .

She bought a condom *laughs out loud* which states at the cover '3 in 1' . *laughs more*. Then she asked me what else to buy . I said underwear ? . So we went off looking for the cheapest underwear . It was rm 8.90 . So we went off looking for Karis,Vishal,Wye hong and Cheryl. We found them and went off to the counter . Yen peng paid for her stuff first . The girl at the counter had a really shocked face when she was looking at the condom *laughs*. Fortunately, Yen peng managed to buy the condom . We then went out to look for a Cab to head home . The line outside was super long . It was about 50 m long . We couldnt wait so long because of our parents .

We then took a bus . Bus 99 . and went off to UM hospital. We planned to take a Cab from there onwards to Cheryls house . Unfortunately, there wasnt any Cab's at the moment because it was rush hour . We then planned to walk all the way to Cheryls house from there but Yen peng could'nt walk because she was wearing heels . So me , wye hong and vishal went off walking because we couldnt wait and Chery , Yen peng and Karis waited there for a Cab . We ran , walk ,ran, walk my legs were seriously dying . We reached Cheryls house at 6.20pm earlier than Cheryl,Karis and Yen peng . I was kinda shocked . We called them and we found out that they were still looking for a Cab. *laughs*. Waited and waited till 6.45pm they finally reached .

I called my dad to see if he can come pick me up but unfortunately he was stuck in the jam . I called my brother and unfortunately again his car didnt have petrol . So i had to walk home from Cheryls house . Half way walking it started to rain heavily and i had to run . Finally reached home took a bath and rest. I thought of measuring my weight because i walked for a couple of km's . My original weight was 50kg and now it was 48kg . I lost 2kg just like that .

Anyway, the day ended and i was really glad i got home safe.What an awesome day out . Sorry i didnt have any pictures because my mum took my camera to KK .

~Seanwentz~

No comments: