Sunday 31 August 2008

Time...!!!

On Friday, a few of my friends were talking about taking Accounts next year . Why are they thinking about it soo fast . I mean pmr hasn't passed yet .

I saw yazmin's blog and she wrote that there are 6 more mondays , well make that 5 more because tomorrow is a monday . Also , there is 41 days left . Seriously , i must study hard now .....even when i am going to sleep , i must study because i just cant bare to lose time...

Its weird cause something is blocking my mind , but i just dont know what it is ?!!. Its a feeling that makes me want to go on studying and forgetting about the time . Even when im having meals , i cant bare wasting time and i will open my book and start eating at the same time .

Its actually something good , makes me want to study and now im just anxious for pmr and nervous at the same time i just hope i get straight A's. Pray to God.

~Seanwentz~

No comments: