Monday 15 September 2008

Happy Birthday !!

Athirah!(sorry couldnt get a good pic=P)

I'd like to wish a Happy 17th Birthday to my great friend Athirah Azman . She's such an awesome friend and i wish we could be friends forever. Also , i remember all the great times we had . I met you during ICC game 2007 at mid-valley . We were in the same team playing Bowling . It was totally fun having you around . Again Happy birthday and may all your hopes and dreams come true =) . Have an Awesome birthday.....

I love you, Athirah a.k.a Atoy =) (Dont think of the wrong things please)

New topic, just to let you guys know that i wont be updating anymore until after pmr . I'm really going to miss my blog . My blog is going to be dead until after pmr , i promise ill update after pmr soo please don't stop visiting =) . Thanks for reading.....

~Seanwentz~

No comments: