Monday 8 September 2008

Something to Remember Always!!

On saturday, my oldest brother had a graduation ceremony . The Venue was at Sunway hotel . The place wasnt bad it was actually nice . Sadly, my brother was only allowed to invite 3 people to the ceremony . So me and my other brother had to wait out side while the ceremony was on . My parents and my auntie went in the attend the ceremony .

Me and my brother went off the Mcdonalds to have lunch while waiting for the ceremony to end . While waiting my brother saw a few of his friends and i did too . I was shocked because they still have the time to go for an outing. While eating , we saw a group of people playing with their Yoyo's .They were not bad , they were actually really good. Then, my brother told me he knew that fella he was from his old high school .

Anyways, moving on . Finally, my parents called and the ceremony ended already . We went back to the place , and took a few group photos with my family and my auntie . After that , there was going to be a dinner with my other family members . So we went back home to have some rest . The dinner was suppose to be at 7.30pm . My brother and my mother were sleeping . Only me and my dad was awake . At 7.00pm me and my dad tried waking up my mom and my brother . Ended up being there at 7.45 pm and everyone was there already . I cant beleive it *laughs* were the host and were late.

During the dinner my brother wanted me to drink Brandy which consist of 40% alcohol. I didnt want to because it taste bitter and i dont like drinking those kind of things . In the end , i drank it . I was surprised that i wasnt drunk and it also tasted awfully bitter. A horrible taste indeed . After the dinner we all went home and the day ended .

Heres are some pictures , (PS: i wont be uploading any pictures which has my family in it. Thank u )



The beautiful ceiling .


Guess whos in the graduation robe. ;)


Me and my oldest brother


Me and my Auntie. She was taking care or me since i was a month old.


Me and my two brothers.


Me and my two brothers again .


Sorry i dont have many pictures. Take care y'all.

~Seanwentz~

No comments: