Thursday 23 October 2008

Holidays!

Its not really a holiday yet . There's still school but we do almost nothing at school . Sure the teachers set up some activities for us(form 3's) but its really boring. All the form 3's must sit in the Gym until the real holidays and its killing almost all of us . We hate it . After sitting there for hours on the floor , our legs and butts start to hurt . Its not a nice feeling . I've heard from my Kakak in Sri Aman , the same thing is also happening . I mean being in class would be better because we can sit on chairs and talk . Anyway , now pretty much all the form 3's are ponteng-ing .

Anyway, carmen just told me that she is hosting a Holloween party . Cool , this is my first holloween party . Planning to be a prince(Easiest to become) . Its going to be soo cool haha .
PS: Invited People Only




Anyway, im really getting bored of my playlist. I mean i need new music . Truly , the new music nowadays are getting worst . The old musics are much more catchy-er and better . So please Instant message me at my chatbox or msn and intro me some good songs . Thanks.

Another thing is , i just found out from hui jan's blog that the school mag has just been released . I cant wait to get mine because there is this article that features my blog and hui jan's blog . Hui jan also wrote two articles one is a frictional story and non-frictional story. I cant wait to read it . Usually the school mag release every starting of the year . I guess it has changed . I also want to join the school mag with hui jan .

One more thing , i just got this from my friend . he already has the school mag and this is the review they wrote on my blog . "Another Form 3 students enter the mix of motley bloggers! He writes about school events, poems and quirky happenings that is sure to put a smile on the faces of those who know him. He also have an extensive list of links to other Samadian's blogs, so be sure to check that out as well"

'This is my comment when they interview me ."Blogging to me is a way to help me gain confidence and it is also fun'". Im currently soo happy.


~Seanwentz~

1 comment:

Hui Jan said...

Well, the Form Fives are using our block. I suspect it's because it's right across from the room they store the exam papers in, and they can't move the Form Twos, since they're having exams as well. Chill la, just don't go to school la. xD