Friday 24 October 2008

School Magazine!!!!

Hey all, i finally went to school today just to get my school magazine. You will be able to see me inside the blogosphere section . Take your time looking for it , I think its at page 89 + . Anyway , school was really boring today . The teacher actually hired some guy and girl dancer , just to teach us how to dance tradisional dance . It was extremely boring and it was also soo simple . We just kept on repeating the same thing over and over . Finally it came to recess. Khairul went home while me and joshua stayed . We waited at the basketball court because we didnt want to dance anymore .

Anyway, after talking for a bit at the basketball court . We saw this kitten . The kitten had an infection at its ears and face. It was such a pitty. Skin could be seen slowly peeling off its ear . It was really sad. Joshua played with it and i did too . I tried not to touch it because i was afraid it was dirty and could have diseases . While i was sitting down playing with it . It suddenly just jump onto my thigh with its paws scratching my pants . It was hanging onto my pants for a few seconds . Really made my heart beat . I stood up with fear and it fell down . Its a good thing its paws didnt penetrate my pants , if not it would have hurt .

After playing with the kitten . We both decided to play basketball and guess what . The kitten followed us onto the basketball court and just lie on the middle of the court . While playing the game, we almost stepped on the cat a few times . The kitten just disrupts the game . We tried moving the kitten but it just kept coming again and again . After playing , we left for home as it was going back time . I saw the kitten being bullied and abused by the other kids . It was really sad. Sadly i could not take it home and its desease could not be helped anymore .....

Here is a picture of my and hui jan being reviewed on our blogs .[Michelle took this picture for me with her handphone because i didnt have my camera with me .Thanks michelle]




Sorry its kinda blur . but at least u can see me and hui jan . Take care.

~Seanwentz~

No comments: