Thursday 4 December 2008

Lovesick!&Dreams!

Dreams-by seanie

Every night we go to sleep ,
Hugging our pillows tightly,
We fall asleep in peace,
Dreaming about our loved ones,

Every morning we are awakened,
By the sound of our alarm clocks ,
We are brought back to reality,
and our dreams ends.

Everyday we cant help it ,
But to think of what we dreamt of,
And we daydream into the day,
Without realizing that time is passing by.



lovesick-by seanie


When i hold my pillow tight ,
As i lie in bed at night ,
I always pray,hope and wish,
For you the girl i long to kiss ,
I'm to shy to say but i want you to know,
I wish you were laying beside me ,
Head to head and toe to toe ,
I wish it was you i was holding tight,
Instead of my pillow late at night ,
oh how i wait for that wonderful day ,
I'll look in your brown eyes
And then i'll say ,
I love you now and forever more ,
I love you my one, my only. my all.....

I have ran out of ideas . Till next time =) . I hope you like em =)

~seanwentz~

No comments: