Saturday 13 December 2008

Poems & Quotes.!!

I made this poem named ' friendship' because i really cherish my friends and im grateful to have met them . Also in case some of you dont know what a friend is , now you know =) .

Friendship-by seanie.

A friend is someone who listens,
A friend is someone who cares,
A friend is someone who understands,
A friend is someone who shares.
A friend is someone you can trust,
A friend is someone you call on the phone,
To talk about nothing at all,
A friend is someone who cheers you up.
And makes you smile .
But a friend like you is someone to be cherished.


This two poems was made when i was think about someone =) . Hope you all like it .


You - by seanie

You make me feel special,
You make me feel new,
You make me feel happy,
You make me feel loved,
With everything you do.


Lovespell - by seanie

With every sight of you,
My heart skips a beat,
A feeling in my chest,
That gets me excited,
To have your presence,
It makes me weak...


This poem is dedicated to my close friend , as you all know already she is leaving to another school next year . This is made for her =).....


Farewell - by seanie

I wish you farewell,
To new and better things,
No matter how hard it is,
Never give up,
I'll see you again,
Whether you come visit or its in my memories,
Never forget im always here for you,
I'll love you always,
Farewell.


I thought about this quote when i was thinking about how my school life would be without her and suddenly this came out =) .


Life can be a mess,
But in your presence,
Life is beautiful always.


I hope you all like my poems and my quote. Feel free to give constructive criticisms at my chatbox in case i have any mistakes anywhere on my poems . Thank you . Will update more soon ....

~seanwentz~