Thursday 16 July 2009

Love is the Key to Happiness !!!

Love is the key to happiness ~ by seanie.

When we first fell in love,
I thought that nothing could compare,
To the special connection,
That you and I came to share,

But as time passed,feelings deepen,
And our closeness grew,
The connection turned into
A real and lasting love with you,

I always know I can depend on you,
For support and honesty,
That patient understanding,
That you give to me,

You care for me in every way,
I want and need so much,
I felt your warmth on my heart,
With every word and touch,

There is a certain kind of happiness,
That only love may bring to us,
I found that happiness with you,
I love you.


This is for you =) . i love you . I hope you all like this poem :) . Came up with it in a rush . Till next time.

~seanwentz~

No comments: