Thursday 2 July 2009

When Hearts Beat Together Like One !!

When Hearts Beat Together Like One ~by seanie

With each new day that begins,
My heart sings with joy,
To the feel of your love,
And the beat to your heart,

At night I sleep,
With you in my heart,
It beats for only you,
And each beat matched by yours,

Our hearts are linked,
By the bonds we share,
Each thought we have,
We also care,

To you my love,
I give my all,
My heart,
And my soul,

You are the biggest part of me,
And that i cannot deny,
Without you,
I live in sorrow,

For everything you are,
For everything you can be,
This i am grateful for,
Till the day i die.





This is for you =) . You know who you are . Anyways been getting a whole lot of inspirations lately. Also please do come for my schools Carnival . Starts from 9am-3pm . Hope to see you all there.


~seanwentz~

2 comments:

nrzulaikha zulkiflee said...

WOAH. u wrote it urself ? 0.o

Sean Ding said...

yes i did