Monday 27 April 2009

Sleepless Nights !!!

Well, yesterday i went for SMKBB's IU . It was super funny especially the sketch . It was super long and funny . Also the room was super hot .......the windows werent even open . In the end the iu day was great . Maybe i ended up sick now because it was too hot there and i laugh my ass off too much there *laughs*. Moving on to my signature drive . I have reached Quek ....and his task is tough man and i mean tough . I hope i can get his and finish the signature drive soon because interview is this coming thursday . Deadline for proposals and signature drive is on the same day too . I really hope i get to impress the BOD .

Another thing is , accounts today was fine .....except that i came at 4.00pm when the class was suppose to be at 4.30pm . Maybe the sickness cause my mind to go crazy . Accounts is getting harder and harder but im coping well with it . Mid term examinations are in 2 weeks . I have started studying for the subject that i think i can really score and for the subjects which i love. I really hope i could score for this term because there will be report card day . Its a scary thought you know ..having your parents see you results , unless you have bad results la .

Oh well, looks like i have to go to sleep now ......mus
t recover fast before my interview . Will update soon.

~seanwentz~

No comments: