Wednesday 1 April 2009

A Student's Life



I apologize for not updating for quite some time now . I have been really busy with school work and etc. I just finished my physics PEKA today and i still have biology peka due on friday . Plus i have write two essays for moral , each consisting of 250 words .


Anyway, enough about that , well my school had picture day on monday and tuesday. Most of you may know that my class is pretty pissed about what the 4 Adil and 4 Cekap people did to my class candid picture . To make myself clear, 4 Bakti students never interupted any of your candid shots . The 4 Adil people interupted the 4 Cekaps candid shot which caused them to interupt 4 Bakti too . Leaving 4 Bakti which is my class being innocent , we never did anything . Yazmin showed me the picture for my class candid shot because she was involved in the Sidang redaksi Club . Barely even any 4 Bakti students could be seen, only the intruders who went into the picture .



Lets go into sports . I havent been really into handball lately . Its like i dont have the "semangat" to play anymore plus its been soo tiring that i get tired easily during the game . Teacher will be choosing who will be representing the school in the upcoming tournament in 2 weeks time . I'm not sure if ill be chosen or not . Another thing is , a few days ago Edmund came up to me and told me that teacher wants to see me . I asked why ? . He said teacher wants to see me because teacher wants me to represent my school in another upcoming tournament for Bowling because edmund told her that my average was 200 points . Its not its only 170-200 points. I really dont know if i should represent my school or not .



Now, into the Editorial Club. I want to post up some of my poems into the schools magazine . IT would be pretty cool having some of my poems in there . I would love to join the club too . Finally i'll have a chance to post my poems and let the world[People in school only ] experince how i feel in my poems. I'll get my very own page for my very own poem to be on it . Thats what i hope so if i could post any of it up .



The next thing is , the Interact Club of SMK Sultan Abdul Samad will be having their International Understanding Day on the 4th of April 2009. So please make yourself free on that day and attend this day .


Theme : The Age Of Innocence

Venue : SMK Sultan Abdul Samad,PJ Hall.

Time : 10.00am - 1.00am .

Dresscode : Interact Uniform/School Uniform/School related t-shirts[No jeans is allowed].

Entrance Fee : RM 7 [Money Collected will be donated to the Persatuan Kanak-Kanak Spastik Selangor]



So please do come =) and enjoy the awesome performances .
I shall try to update more next time and make more poems when the inspiration comes.

~seanwentz~

No comments: