Friday 16 April 2010

Fulfill My Heart With Love !!!

Wow, its been quite some time since, i written a long blog post. I guess im seriously lacking time on writing a new poem. So i shall just express it all in whatever words i could think of, instead of a poem. I'll make a poem another time when i got the time. Anyways, its 5AM now :S. I'm up at 5AM because i accidentally slept at 9PM forgetting to drink water and with this flu, i'm having. I wake up with a burning throat and with a few dreams too. Sadly, i can't remember my dreams already.

Oh well, coming back to the love topic. I just want that someone to know, "I want you and I need you". I just can't imagine how life could have been for me, if you weren't there to shine some light on my heart. If you had problems, I'll be there to lend my ear to you. I'll comfort you. If you needed a shoulder to cry on, I'll always be there. Although we haven't had the chance to do all this yet because we haven't met yet. It's when we meet, I'll change your life . Also, I would like to say i'm really sorry for letting you down many times before because i had to...but you're still always there for me. 

You were the one that thought me, never to use the word "LOVE" unless i really mean it. I'm feeling empty inside now, as much as i want to say " I love you" to you. I'll keep it inside until the time is right.

If you don't love me back. I'll WIN your heart and trust me when i say i don't give up easily. You'd probably know that already. If you're reading this baby, I want you to know now, that "I like you" from the bottom of my empty heart. 

~seanwentz~

No comments: