Saturday 24 April 2010

L.O.V.E !!!

L.O.V.E - by seanie.

That four letter word,
Has lost its true meaning,
It is said openly,
And not out of true love.
That word is L.O.V.E.

Just three words "I love you",
Doesn't seem enough,
For someone like you,
Whose touch can make,
All my problems fade away.

But even though these words,
Can't express the depth,
Of my feelings for you,
I know in my fragile heart,
I love you more than it stands for.



Just trying to express that, these days people just go around saying "i love you" to anyone. These words used to be so meaningful and sacred. Even mentioning the word "Love" gets us all nervous. What has happened to all that ? Also, i wanted to add that sometimes saying "I love you" is not enough. It feels like its not enough to express all our feelings. So never say "I love you" unless you really mean it. 

~seanwentz~


No comments: