Thursday 28 May 2009

FREEDOM!!!

I have finally reached freedom, after 1 and a half week of exams . My last paper was add maths and it wasnt that bad =) . Well, i dont have any plans on the holidays ...so yeah , who wants to go out just let me know the date,place and time . Also i havent been productive lately on producing any poems . I am losing my skills in writing one . I just started reading this book titled " Romeo and Juliet". To try to amplify my inspirations .

I am also going to change my link very soon , its about time i changed it anyway . As soon as i find a suitable link . I am also going to be busy with the computer , because i was asked a few days ago to design the interact page for the school magazine and compose a newsletter . All of this has to be handed up at the end of july . That is my first task in becoming Editor . Well i'd like to continue to read my book now =) . Will write a poem pretty soon after im done with the book .

~seanwentz~

No comments: