Friday 1 May 2009

Sudden feeling for Hatred !!!

Sudden feeling for Hatred - by seanie.

This hate in my soul,
Is it the cause of jealousy ?
Or true hatred ?
It is taking over my soul,

I want to release this hatred,
That is overpowering ,
And corrupting my heart,
The want to cause destruction,
To release all the pain and anger.

My emotions are trampling over my wisdom,
The only way for me to release this hatred,
Is to step backwards and pause,
For revenge is like a curse,
That stops the soul from being,
Holy and from freedom.





I made this poem out of the cause of sudden feeling of hatred in me . I have always stopped hatred from being in me and letting it go but for this hatred that i have in me today , its different . I have never been this way before . Anyways , Im feeling better now after writing this poem . I hope you like it and i also hope that it will help you if you have hatred in you .


~seanwentz~

No comments: