Thursday 28 May 2009

Scarred Forever From Love !!!

Scarred Forever From Love ~ by seanie.


I have been alone,
Trying to erase you from my life,
But after all this time,
I cant help it but miss you,

Youre the reason for my sleepless nights,
Cause the thought of you stays in my mind,
I cant hold myself from crying,
Cause i miss you so much ,

All the pain and sadness in my heart,
The memories all fresh and preserved in my mind,
I cant hide the fact,
That i'm still in love with you,

I will never experience this happiness again,
Now that you're gone,
As im stuck in this loneliness,
Until the day a girl like you ,
Walks into my life again.




Finally had inspiration again from reading the book ........will be writing more if i do get more inspirations . Enjoy =) .

~seanwentz~

No comments: