Tuesday 8 April 2008

Random day at School...

Today , after recess,it was maths period .....during maths teacher went out not sure why ?! ..but suddenly we saw this kid he was on the roof , he was on the pathway roof...not sure how to explain but suddenly everyone got out of their seats and ran to the door....our maths teacher was there helping him down....after that teacher came back to class and said ' What a Joker' i was laughing...not sure bout the others . Teacher told us that he went up there because his pencil box somehow got up there....and he did'nt know how to get down cause he was scared that the roof might break....

Moral of the story is dont throw your pencil box on the roof....and dont climb up a roof when u know that u dont know how to come down....


I noticed that my hits counter has been run up pretty high ........and there are some people coming up to me saying ' Hey, nice blog or u spend your time writing all that '

I think this is because Carmen linked me at samadian idol blog....i dont know whether its a good or bad thing but its fine.....

Happy Reading !!!!at my blog. Thank you.

~Sean wentz~

No comments: