Thursday 17 April 2008

True/False Survey =)

I am a cuddler -Yes
I am a morning person -Yes
I am a perfectionist -No,not really
I am an only child -No
I am Catholic -No
I am currently in my pajamas -Yes
I am currently single -Yes
I am currently suffering from a broken heart -Yes, alil
I am okay at styling other people’s hair -Yes
I am left handed -Yes
I am addicted to my myspace -Nope im addicted to blogging
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST -Yes a lil
I bite my nails -No
I can be paranoid at times -Yes
I currently regret something that I have said -No
When I get mad I curse frequently -Yes , sometimes
I like someone -Yes
I enjoy country music -Yes of course
I enjoy jazz music -not really
I enjoy smoothies -Yes
I enjoy talking on the phone -Yes
I have a pet -Yes
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal -Nope
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person -Nope
I have all my grandparents -No = (
I have at least one sibling -Yes
I have been told that I am smart -Yes
I get higher then C’s in school -Yes
My GPA is higher then 2.5 -Not sure
I have broken a bone -No
I have Caller I.D. on my phone -Yes
I have bathed/showered with someone -Yes when i was young
I have changed a diaper -Yes,haha
I have changed a lot over the past year -
I have done something illegal -No
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair -I never did dye my hair
I have had surgery -No
I have killed another person -No
I have had my hair cut within the last week -No
I have had the cops called on me -No
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t -Thats for me to know =)

No comments: