Sunday 11 October 2009

The Aftermath Of A Broken Core !!!

The Aftermath Of A Broken Core ~ seanie/Kaii.


As the autumn leaves fall,
The rainbows turning dull.
A memory left shattered,
In an evening of tears splattered.

As the rain falls,
A broken heart is forced to heal,
But broken hearts are never healed,
As it haunts us for a life time.

The striking midnight crashes,
A shooting star turns to dust.
Your permanent stain aching on my skin,
Like a bittersweet taste on my tongue.

Healing from the hatred from lies,
The hatred of our hearts
Our past was full of pain
We needed this to release the stain.

Dawn breaks before my eyes,
And your gone with your lies.
Blinking a quarter of a second,
Im missing you more than a thousand.

For this I do not regret,
All the time you and i had spent,
Will never be forgotten,
Because it had scarred my heart.

Grey days turning slurry,
An absence remaining empty.
Your scent killing me silently,
Never letting go of the memory.

Memories of the past,
Helps us in the future,
From making mistakes,
That we'll regret forever



~seanwentz~

No comments: