Thursday 8 October 2009

The Lies Behind Those Eyes !!!

The Lies Behind Those Eyes ~ by seanie.

I love you all so much,
But as the days went by,
I loved you more and more,
Then you came to tell me,
Your love for me has faded away.

After all those memories and time,
We've spent all together,
You took all my love and trust,
And drowned them,
In the gossiping groups you’ve formed.

I am unsure if I could ever,
Trust all the words that came out of your mouths’,
They are all lies now,
Kept behind those eyes,
Fooling fools into the death trap,
You create in the spindle of lies.

With every breath inhaled and exhaled,
A sense of pain and emptiness is felt,
I may not be hurt physically,
But emotionally, by the persons I trusted the most,
I've come to realise that,
Love has fooled me once again.


Thank you flo. for helping me with this...

~seanwentz~

No comments: