Sunday 18 October 2009

Deceived by Love !!!

Deceived by Love ~ by seanie.

You're were all so perfect,
As i told myself this was too good to be true,
My thoughts were true,
You told me a lie,
You said you loved me,
I believed you but why ?

You were all mine,
I guess this was all just a game,
How could I be so blind,
To have loved you again.

Without you, I thought i could not survive,
I was a fool,
For falling for your words,
I thought i loved you !

You had my heart,
And broke it with your words,
When the truth came out,
Baby, i love you, you were my life,

I told you all my fears,
All my dreams and secrets,
You would listen until i broke down in tears,
I had all my trust in you,

I loved you all so much,
I wished you could see,
But nothing matters anymore,
You never cared,
And you had to break me.





~seanwentz~

No comments: