Saturday 26 December 2009

Ups and Downs !!!

Lately, my emotions has been all over the place. Somehow, i'm having trouble controlling them when im with people. I tend to suddenly go sad or get angry out of the smallest of things. Its slowly hurting me inside, like its torturing me. Slowly stabbing me inside. My past memories have really scarred my weak and fragile heart. Anymore of it, and i don't think i would be able to take it in. 


Another thing is that, i've recently started catching up with this girl online and have suddenly developed feelings for her. The catch is, i just haven't met her yet. So im really caught up in all that. I really do hope to meet her soon. She also suffers the same terrible love life like i do, so any false moves could break her too. So i'm caught in between now.


For now, ill just have to go with the flow.....and live with it. 




~seanwentz~

No comments: