Wednesday 2 July 2008

Kitty......

Well, reading Hui jans blog got me thinking about my cat ' Kitty' . I used to have a cat named Kitty, I sort of got it because one day it came to my house and it looked like it had just been thrown out from its owners house.....cause it was used to being around people. Stray cats are afraid of people . So we brought it in . It was sooo cute, im sorry i dont have a picture of it ......because i didnt have a digital camera at that time .

Well, after years and years of having Kitty around, and considered as Family. We found out that Kitty was pregnant. After a few months, she gave birth to 4 kittens . The Kittens were at the size of my hands . Anyways when the kittens were a few months old. Unfortunately, we could'nt keep the kittens, soo we send it to the Petshop(i was in tears). I was begging my mum to just keep them. I failed....

After the next few months , Kitty got pregnant again. And the same thing repeated, had 4 kittens again . Then my mum couldnt take it anymore and took her to SPCA without letting us know. As we all know , if the pets there werent adopted in a few months , it will be put into sleep .(haihz)

So then , we only kept one kitten and i named it Tiger. Had Tons of fun with it , everytime i bought Mcdonalds, i would give it french fries . It really seem to like it . Haihz I love it soo much.

Then one day , driving home, we spot a cat on the side of the road, which looked like Tiger. Soo then me , my mum and my brother , walked there to see , if its Tiger or not . Unfortunately , it was , i was in tears already =( . Tiger had been Killed by a Dog and got bitten in the neck and there was ants all over it. Haih , i miss it soo much and this is why i hate dogs.!!

Well, like everyone says we have to move along . This happened when i was standard 3 or 4 . I really hoped that i had taken a picture of it . I regret now. Its in Cat Heaven now in a happier place .

RIP. Tiger, Kitty.

Nites.

~Sean wentz~

No comments: