Monday 28 July 2008

Long lost Friend

Lost Friend-by Sean

Just like any other kind of love,
Friendship can be lost,
Due to anger,neglect or sometimes,
Simple circumstances,
However it is lost,
We often lost a part of us,
That sometimes can't be recovered.

Regret-by Sean

I regret for not ,
Telling her that i liked her,
And that i loved her,
Now that she is gone,

I'm always looking for a way,
To find her and tell her the truth,
She has always made me smile,
And cheer me up when i'm down,

As the day turn into months,
I still think of her,
And i wish i could see her again,

My heart is missing one,
Special piece,
That special piece,
Is you.



I got the inspiration to write these poems because i suddenly just thought of this girl i used to have a crush on. I met her in my tuition when i was standard 3 . I felt like i had a special feeling for her. Now, she's gone and i hope that i'll find her one day again. I hope you like the poem .

~Seanwentz~




No comments: