Monday 14 July 2008

Poems.......

Her-by Seanwentz

I like holding her hand,
Holding her in my arms,
Never wanting to let go,
Never saying goodbye,
Wishing the kiss lasted forever.

Everytime I say goodbye,
I want to be with her more,
She makes my heart burn,
Her touch,
Makes my heart beat faster.

Her smile brightens my day,
And her presence is even greater,
For then I know I will always Love her,
And with every Hug and Kiss,
Our relationship grows stronger.

I feel sad when she cries,
I want to make things better,
but all that i can say is,
Everythings going to be okay.

I will always be there for her,
and all i want her to know is,
I will love her always.


Firstly, i would like to say thank you to Aaron Ashton. On his tips, on making poems, Expressive one and a Rhyming one. It has really helped me alot because reading your post has made tonnes of ideas come down from the sky . So Thanks alot.......=).Lastly this is the first poem i tried to make after reading Aarons post. This poem is known as an expressive poem.


~Seanwentz~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not bad. you nailed ur first poem :D good on ya