Sunday 6 July 2008

Sports Carnival...

Well, my day started like this . I woke up suddenly by my mum then i looked at the time.Guess what!!? it was 9am. I was about 2 hours late for sports carnival and i was playing Handball for my house.......Damn i was pissed. So then i took a bath and ate, then i reached school and it was 9.30am and there was no way of getting in, because the gates were locked.Then i saw these 2 form 6 people going into the school and the guard opened the gate for them(thank gawd). So i followed them in and went to the multipurpose court .

I reached there, and i found out that i already missed the first game =.=" damn . My house won the blue house 7-1 in the first game. So i started my warm up and all the normal stuff. Practiced a lil before my game. Then is was time to play the second game with Green house. The game started normal at first. I was actually playing againts the head prefect Yie Hahn. He was kinda rough .Then green house started to score, they were leading 2-0. Then we scored our first by Satyan.First half ended , changed sides . Then now we found out their tactics, every goal they wanted to score, they pass to Yie hahn . So we started to mark Yie Hahn. From there on, We started scoring. Then the game ended and we won !!! 3-5.

So then, we waited rest and all, we were in the finals Vs with Yellow house if they beat blue house. While resting, Mr Alvin asked me to be a referee. Then me and my team watched Yellow house and Blue house play. Yellow house played good, they were using the wall for their defense.Blue house lost and got trashed because they didnt have any teamwork. Well, after seing that game , we discussed about our strategy.We planned to do the same thing, using the wall and defend like mad to make them feel stressed and aim the strikers.

Then it came to our turn to play. They scored the first goal 1-0 . Then they started attacking and our strategy actually worked . Then we started scoring , their defenses were brokened. In the end we Won as Champions !!!! 4-3 . I scored the winning goal.....We made a good strategy and i really plan to use it in the future for playing in school team .

After all that action, I went to walk around the stalls , first i went to the interact stall . I found out that all the sandwiches were sold out. Its sad i didnt have a chance to buy one and try it . =( .I heard it was good. So then i moved on to the next stall by Form Six Sociaty. They were doing Henna Art. The designs were quite girly soo i didnt get one. Moving on to the next stall by Scouts , they were selling Fruits my stomach didnt want fruits it wanted a drink. =). Then i went on to the next stall by Dance Club, they were selling drinks ,just what i needed sooo i bought a drink there and walked around more. Before i knew it , Mr Kumaresan asked us to hurry up and buy everything help to finish it and go home because prize giving was going to be on monday .

It was a great day. It was also a great feeling i had when Red house won Handball. Well , i hope that they will have Sports Carnival again next year. I'd like to have the same team members.

Enough Fun !!!
Monthly test 21st July. First day, im having Sejarah.Haih

~Seanwentz~

No comments: