Sunday 14 June 2009

Day out !!!

Hey everyone , my apologies for the lack of updates . Didnt really have the mood to blog these holidays . Well i went out with my bestie two days ago and now im going to blog about it :).

We both met up at OU at around 12.00pm-12.30pm . It was really great finally getting to see her after sooo long . Everyone seems to be soo busy this year plus i had a lot of work with interact and school work . This holiday im totally free with no homework , because exam ended on the last week before holidays , which is totally awesome . Well , continue-ing we went to GSC to buy some tickets . We wanted to see '17 again' but it was selling out fast and we didnt want bad seats . So after a few minutes while waiting in line to get to the counter , we made a decision to watch 'Drag Me To Hell'. Its an 18PL movie by the way . So when we reached the counter , and we asked for that movie . The guy at the counter said' there are no refunds if you are caught entering an 18PL movie'. I mean who doesnt know that ? . We said we were buying it for our parents .

After getting the tickets , we walked around chatting , i decided to go get the rings that i've been wanting to buy for quite some time now . We went to the shop that my bestie sugested "Topaz" which is located directly opposite of F.O.S incase you want to buy any accessories from there . So we reached there , and i started looking for the perfect rings for both of us . Incase i didnt mention we were going to buy friendship rings . After looking for quite some time a girl walked in , wanting to pierce her nose . They do piercings too . It was such a fast process , in a blink of an eye and it was done . My bestie was trying to get me to get a piercing but obviously my parents wouldnt allow it . So after looking i found the perfect rings for both of us . The rings are shown below.



After getting the rings , we went to GSC again because the movie was about to start . I was feeling quite nervous while passing through the people who checks your age and tears the paper off the ticket . Well my bestie was really brave and just handed them the tickets . We both just walked in freely . I was surprised the guy didnt check the tickets . I had a feeling of accomplishment , if was a feeling like you just broke the rules . Well , we went into the cinema and found our seats . Then the movie started . Its a really good movie . I love horror movies soo yeah you may understand . As for those of you who are afraid of horror movies , I suggest its better if you do not watch it .

After the movie ended , we went walking around somemore . We didnt know where to go actually *laughs*. After walking from floor to floor and from new wing to old wing . My bestie decided to go to StarBucks. Went there , ordered the drinks we wanted . Then my bestie found out she didnt have any money left . So being the gentlemen that i am , i paid for her drink . Its my treat bestie =) . Dont have to repay me . Anyways after chatting and chatting there . My besties sister called her , asking her to get some tickets from the cinema. As already said above , she had no money left . So i had to borrow her RM 30 . Its a good thing i brought RM 100 on that day . Well, while waiting again in line to buy the tickets . My mum called me , soo i had to go leaving my bestie there all alone . I really didnt want to leave her there .

Well, my outing ended there and now im lazy =P . Ill stop here , i promise ill post a new poem on the next update .


~seanwentz~

No comments: