Sunday 21 June 2009

Your words, are lies .

Your words, are lies . ~by seanie.

Funny when things never change,
Even when you say it will,
But while youre off with him,
My life is in a stand still,

You tell me you love me,
When i have to leave,
You tell me im your one and only,
And i let myself believe,

I sense that youre using me,
But you'll never let me go,
I know your love for me is fake,
I know im just for show,

I dont know if i can stand it,
Watching you with another guy,
You know that you broke my heart,
You know you mean the world to me,

But when youre standing by my side,
I'll believe all your lies,
Cause everything seems so perfect,
When youre here by my side .



Finally had an inspiration come to me . This inspiration came from my friend who is currently having a complicated relationship . I hope you all like it . Sorry for it being emo . Next new poem , will be posted when i have my next inspiration . Take care.

~seanwentz~

No comments: