Monday 29 June 2009

My One,My all, My Everything. !!!

My One,My all, My Everything. ~by seanie.

You brought me inspiration,
Having you in my life,
I loose sleep at night,
With the thought of you,
Stuck in my mind,

Loving you gives me reason,
To live in this life of mine,
Those times of misery i had,
You came and I stood up,

Never will i forget,
That special way you cheered me up,
Everytime i'm sad,
and for that im glad,

Whenever im lonely,
You were there with me,
Keeping my heart pounding,
Like it never did before,

All im trying to say is,
No one could replace,
All the times we've had,
Youre my one and only,
True love .



This poem is dedicated to a special someone of mine :) . I hope you like it . You brought me this inspiration . Will update soon. Take care.

~seanwentz~

No comments: