Thursday 25 June 2009

Falling In and Out of Love !!!

Falling in and out of love. ~ by seanie


I feel like i've known you forever,

Although we just met a few months ago,
But our friendship remain,
No matter what shall cross our paths

The best thing that's happen to me,
Is finding a friend like you,
Youre there to hear,help and talk,
And the best of all, i know i can trust you.

Friendship and love are always intertwined,
Too close, that it causes confusion sometimes,
But if we dont try, we will never know,
But I dont know if you feel the same,

I dont know if this is going to work,
But i have all these feelings,
Trapped in my heart,
Waiting to be let loose,

I'm afraid of the consequences,
Afraid of loosing this relationship,
Because you mean the world to me .


I wrote this poem for my friend who i just met :). I hope you like it !!!Will update soon on maybe a new poem or maybe just a story. Anyways just wanted to say RIP Michael Jackson. Its a really huge lost . I guess he's in Rockstar Heaven now with Elvis :) . Take care.

~seanwentz~







No comments: