Thursday 6 November 2008

Bunch of Sadness!

I'm having a really sad feeling on my chest now . Its a feeling like you've just lost something really close to you . A feeling like your heart has just broken into a million pieces. ~Haih~. I've just gotten the news the my closest friend might be transfering to another school next year. She's the only one i look to when i'm feeling sad or when i need support. She's like a girlfriend to me but certainly not . Please do not ask me who the person is because the person requests to be anonymous. I am really going to miss that person because i wont be able to look to that person anymore when im down or when i need support. I only can look to that person as that person knows me best , better than anyone else. I just really hope she does'nt go . A person like her is impossible to find . I know you'd be saying there is always another person but there isnt . I'm going to miss all the fun we've had during these 3 years . No one will ever replace her .Lastly , i'd like to say , if you need me , im just a phone call or sms away . Ill come running to you. I love you and will surely miss you . =(.



It will take a long time for me to heal from this wound on my heart. [PS : Don't ask who the person is please]


~seanwentz~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwh. so sweet. kesian u.. i wanna know who's the person.. heheh

Sean Ding said...

the person request to be anonymous hehe im a good friend

Hui Jan said...

Lawls. I know who.

Sean Ding said...

All i can say is Good for you =)