Friday 28 November 2008

Twilight!!

Twilight i cant say it was awesome but it was good though . Before the movie started and everyone was waiting to get into the cinema there was a truck load of people waiting outside , okay make it bus load . When the cinema doors were opened and was ready to be seated by everyone . Everyone started to rush in . While handing my ticket to the ticket counter to accept the tickets . The guy suddenly stopped and asked his colleague whether the movie was U . i mean wtf. Anyway we got in and found our seats . Me and my friend leonard went out to buy some drinks and suddenly caught up with Karis, Cheryl and some other guy that i dont know . They were actually watching the same movie as we did , in the same cinema . Like i said in my before post many of my friends are watching the 2 pm show .

After buying the drinks we got back the our seats just in time when the movie just started . Well im not going to spoil the movie for some of you , so im not going to talk about the movie . Except for one part when they were going to kiss and the censored it. I mean come on . Its only kissing nothing more . In James Bond there were many kissing scenes and they didnt censored it . Spoil a bit of the movie for us . Another thing is the music were awesome and suits the scenes . I love the music .

After the movie , we played bowling . While paying for the bowling fee and all . I turned around and suddenly guess who appeared right infront of my face . It was a good thing she was shorter than me *laughs* if not sometime could have gone wrong . Anyway it was yazmin with azhary . I mean what a cute couple =) . Yazmin told me she was going for a second movie which was Quaratine. I dont know how she got in but its a 18SG movie .

I forgot to mention before playing bowling i saw Ju li , Karis , Cheryl , Yen peng and a few other guys which i dont know who they are playing pool . Suddenly Ju li asked me if i was going to dance for ICC . I wasnt sure if i was or not . Then , i thought to myself i was asked by Athirah to dance for ICC last year too around this time of year . After bowling i went home and the day was great =) .

At around 9.30pm i was called by Chong and asked if i wanted to join Mei fongs dance group again . I couldnt answer yet because i havent made up my mind and the dance meeting was suppose to be happening tomorrow which is today . I couldnt go because i had transport problems. Anyway i hope everything goes well =) .

~seanwentz~

No comments: