Saturday 1 November 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was sooo fun !.It was my first halloween party and it actually came out really fun. First i went to Khairuls house because we were going to go together and they needed me to tell the directions . while waiting for edmund to come with the gel , Khairul's lizard that came all the way from Johor finally arrived and it was going to be khairuls pet. It was soo small and cute . Then, Edmund came with the gel or is it wax im not sure . I thought edmund knew how to spike my hair because i didnt know how *laughs*. Then i found out that khairuls sister knew how to spike hair *laughs again*. So she did it for me and she pulled it off . It was awesome .

After spiking my hair , we left khairuls house at around 7.45 pm and reached there at 8.00pm . All sat down ate and everything waited for people to come and then it came the time to start playing the games *laughs*. As you can see in the first picture , nobody was listening . finally got into groups and Carmen explained the game. We were suppose to search for sweets . Which group that searched for the most sweets wins . Well Group 2 won because after the party i found out that group 2 cheated . Khairul told me that they went to the shop and actually bought sweets and cheated . After that , we started camwhoring *laughs*. It was fun . Until the party ended .

Here are some pictures ...





Krystle trying to calm everyone down.



They got sprayed with the party spray thingy.


Choo hong and me . =) She was a witch i think.



Me[rockstar],Sarah[Princess]



Jiunn jie [clubbing queen],Me[rockstar],Sarah[Princess]


Arief and zar jumped into the pool.


Me,Choo,Krystle,Carmen.


Me and Joshua [Lawyer i think.]


Me[rockstar].


Me again =) . Trying to pose.



Please let me know at my chatbox . If i managed to pull off the rockstar look . *laughs*.
thank you . I would also like to tell krystle or carmen if they are reading this that the party was fun . =D. I'll post again soon .

~seanwentz~

1 comment:

The Phoenix said...

such a playa you are