Wednesday 5 November 2008

Schools Out!

Hey all, tomorrow is the last day of school =) but for me i already self declared holiday. I'm still going tomorrow though because its the last day of school , how can i miss it . Im going to miss all of my 3 dahlia friends . We've been in the same class for 2 years . Its fun being with them =). Also we will be having class party tomorrow too at KFC which is near my school. Walking distance actually . Its after school at 2.00pm or so i've heard .

Another things is , i have updated my music player after a long long time , im sure you know that already =) . I hope you all like the songs . Also i've heard that the PMR results will be coming out on the 28th of december 2008. I really hope me and everyone else scores with flying colours . Amen.

Anyway im running out of things to say and holidays are seriously boring , im aching to go out soo please anyone host an outing i would love to be there =D . Heres a short Quote that i made while chatting with hui jan =) .

Life-by seanie
Life sometimes can be Great,
Life sometimes can be Awful.


Will try to update as soon as i can =) .

~seanwentz~

No comments: