Saturday 29 November 2008

Fear!!!

The moment i woke up today , I stood up and i suddenly felt like my chest was collapsing in . It suddenly felt harder to breathe . My head started to feel heavy , as if a 1000 tonne stone was on my head . I just collapse back onto my bed and everything got better by an inch . It was a frightening moment , i felt as if i was going to die . The feeling that i was going to have my last breath . I called my mum with my voice , like i didnt have a breathe . She came rubbing my chest , asking me if everything is okay . After a while everything got better . Although I still feel a lil pain on my chest and a bad headache on my head but i am thankful to have my mum at home . *i know the rubbing my chest part sounds wrong but who cares*. My mum then said to me , it could be the cause of too much sleep . From that moment , i thought to myself . I didnt know sleeping could kill.

~seanwentz~

No comments: