Saturday 14 June 2008

Friday the 13th

Hey ya'll
well today was a fine day , i totally forgot about friday the 13th .....haha ,
nothing bad really happened to me haha thank gooodness......also i havent been updating my blog soo now in my free time im updating .......

Sooo...during PJK me and my friends played futsal with some of the Pendidikan Khas people ......they actually werent bad at futsal , they were good haha .......anyways we played, and i got the ball and wanted to shoot really hard , when suddenly one of the pendidikan khas guy came and i rammed into his leg , and he fell down flat onto the ground , ouch ! Sorry....

Anyways after that , Bm did work and all then recess .....during recess Yazmin told me she wanted to say sorry to JJ .......she was saying ' im going to say , " can i talk to you alone ,then she said im sorry for blah blah blah ( all the bad things she said about someone ) . Me and Chong were there , and we totally disagree on it ......its a bad idea trying to make her remember about the past ..... Me and Chong certainly knew if she did that JJ would totally give a *look or just walk away .....Well my idea was to just start a normal conver talk for abit ......then out of the blue just say ' Im Sorry for Everything i said ' .....

Well to me i've certainly done it before and it works .....=) well soo after school Far asked yaz to apologize to Jj .....i read at yazmins blog that when Far tried to call JJ to come soo that yazmin can apologize to her , JJ totally ran off . Far kept on calling her but she didnt come and just took off . well then the day ended.....

This is what happened on my day =) Friday the 13th xD

~Sean wentz~

No comments: