Tuesday 24 June 2008

Poems.......

Well, while chatting with yazmin on msn, she asked me what do i think about the poem she made ....?

To hear you say im a bad friend,
Breaks my heart into pieces.

I thought it was great =) although its a lil emo .....,then she asked me to help find 2 more lines to make it into a poem......, I made this .....

Whenever I needed you the most ,
You were always there for me ,
To hear you say im a bad friend,
Breaks my heart into pieces .

Then yazmin told me it was good but it doesnt really rhyme well and she also asked me to start trying to make poems cause she thought i had skills. *big smiles*.

Well i also made this , during free period in class,

Friendship comes and friendship goes,
Like birds flying in the air ,
Like sand on the seashores,
A friend is like a treasure.

Heres another one , well yazmin helped me a lil =P,

Being in love has the best feeling ,
Being broken has the worst feeling ,
Love is just a silly game we play.

There are many more but im lazy right now haha .

Anyways it would be great if you leave your comments on the poems created by me and yazmin at my chatbox . Thanks.

~Sean wentz~

No comments: