Wednesday 18 June 2008

Paper Airplanes

Today was a damn fun and funny day at school ........

Some people came to my class and gave joshua some papers about buying books , Storybooks ........Soo called our tradision in my class , we made paper airplanes hahaa......

During sejarah , period there was no teacher for the whole 2 periods . So paper airplanes were flying everywhere .......I was practically laughing my head off haha , There was one part where Khairul threw the airplane and it hit JJ haha . JJ knew it was Khairul then she tried to throw it back at him , but it hit Zafri haha , Zafri threw is back without looking and it hit JJ butt when she was picking up the paper airplane *laughs loudly*

It was kind of like the most fun i've had this year .

The paper airplanes looked like this .....(Sad i didnt bring my camera )





Anyways next , today Pn Maha came to my class , asking about who wants to be a prefect ......She was certainly very dissapointed because nobody raised their hand ........(that's what you get for kicking us out last year) . Well last year most of us were probationers on becoming a prefect , well only 4 people made it in my class . Everyone was kinda upset cause they worked hard for it like for signature drive , etc...and in the end didnt make it . Some of us even cried , well only one =P . Going on , Pn Maha then asked Edmund cause she kicked edmund out last year and promised to have Edmund in this year =.=" .

Edmund said the prefect uniforms were too exp cause he is already buying the uniform for the Interact board of directors. Then Pn Maha went on to Zafri , Zafri said ' I cant , because i cant cope with my studies and always come in late for classes' . Pn Maha replied ' If you dont want to become just say so dont have to give excuses,'. Then she said ' i only need 2 more people anyone ??' Nobody raised their hands again . Then she said well i already have the people , and just walked off . Dissapointed....

Anyways , forget about that.....; )

My schools Open Day is this Friday , gosh . Get ready to get lecturing.........

Well my free time, is up .
Goodnight Ya'll

~Sean wentz~

No comments: