Saturday 21 June 2008

Time to Wake Up

Well , yesterday i had Maths tuition ...from 8.00pm till 10.45pm ......

So teacher, reached and we started checking our homework ........Then , we started with Chapter 10 - Transformation II . Did some sums and all . Then we kinda were messing around laughing and all while teacher was teaching ......Then suddenly , teacher remembered and ask what did we get for our mid terms , first he asked the first person .....First person said ' 89' , Second person said '89' , Third person said ' 90' Then it came to me i got '65' (haih i wasnt happy with that kayh)Fifth person ' 58' and Last but not least said ' I'd rather not tell' .

Then teacher asked me, what happened from '84' turned into '65' . I said ' it was because i just wasnt feeling it that day , somehow just wasnt feeling it ' . So then teacher started lecturing those 2 girls , because they were messing around . Teacher said to them it was alright if me and the other boys were playing around and laughing because we were serious when it comes to work and they are really serious about it . Then teacher said to them ' You know that you are weak in maths and you still want to play around. '

Then he said ' I am here wanting u all to get A for PMR , seems to me i care more about it than you do , I am here also working hard doing examples for u all to understand even thought the boys know already but im doing it for your sake . Then he went on saying ' Now in this time , there are people who want to go to College , Uni and also want to do Masters , if you cant pass PMR means you wont be able to get into college or university '. Then he went on doing more sums .

Teacher lectured us about PMR like it was going to be the end of the world .

From then on , I suddenly woke up and realized that time is running out and there is only 2 months left .......So im really sorry if i dont update for weeks and all its because i need time with my books. So now i must really Buck up and be serious about PMR . (Finally woke up ) .

This is my Motto until PMR ,

Love Your Books .

Well , My free times up ,
Goodnight!!!

~Sean wentz~

No comments: