Tuesday 17 June 2008

In The Stress Zone.....

Well i have been having problems with my Geo folio, and i mean alot of problems . Geo teacher found out that i copied joshua's folio but well i didnt copy completely like edmund . I copied 60% of it . Ohh well i changed it ........Then more problems occur , like no title for map and objektif kajian must be in point form . I did it in essay form ( Is'nt essay form better ?) .

I was soo pissed cause the objektif kajian alone was already 4 marks ....,just like that 4 marks , i cant bare losing 4 marks cause its for PMR which is really important to me ...and somehow not soo important to other people. Losing 4 marks would make me have a Heart Sick feeling...... I didnt want to pass up the next day .

Then Edmund came up with an idea , to go to the library , use the computer type it up and print it . Then do binding again . So we went there , and there was this girl using the computer looking at friendster profiles =.=" (no life or no class ? ) . So edmund went to her and said ' can i use i have geo folio to do' she replied ' 5 mins =.=" ' .

Then she went off and me and edmund thought that we could use the comp for free, because we thought her time wasnt up yet . Then suddenly the library teacher came and said ' what are u doing here without permission ???' . Me and edmund was like crap....., Edmund said ' We are using the girls time' .

Then teacher was like her time overed at 12.45 pm . Gawd it was 1.30 pm d ....That girl was going over-time d . Then we told teacher that we had to do geo folio it was urgent and then she let us use it for free. Thanks teacher. So we finished it , printed 50 sens per page =.=" because printed from the computer . Then bind and went back to class.

Passed up to teacher , and thank gawd , geo teacher accepted it . =)

That was the most stressed , moment in my life........

More things yet to come -
1) Sri Aman Hari Canteen
2) Sri Aman Hari Keusahawanan
3)Sri Aman Interact Installation
4)Sports Carnival (My school's)

Really busy busy , not sure whether my dad lets me go to all or not , anyways thanks for reading , back to Studying now .......

Heres a Quote i created or i heard it from somewhere but just dont remember ...

'I Like Walking In The Rain,
Because No One Can See Me Crying'

~Sean wentz~

No comments: